Here's something I've been working on off an on all week. Writing that last story had me thinking quite a bit about the character. As K said, I'm beginning to wonder if the character became wrapped up in Megatron's revolution after slumming it just a bit too much.
Did he just get too deep into Megatron for credits because of drugs or gambling? Were his services too useful for him to just be tossed into the scrap heap?
He reminds me a bit of Lou Reed, Bill Burroughs, with a smidge of John Waters' dirt campiness. He also reminds me of James Maynard Keenan as well.
He's just not much of a true believer in the Decepticon cause...whatever it really was before the war broke out. He's an opportunist with a better sense to shut the hell up before Starscream.
You can find it here
- The Killers - All These Things That I've Done
- Smiths - This Charming Man
- The Velvet Underground - I'm Waiting For The Man
- Unkle - Rabbit In Your Headlights
- Johnny Cash - Hurt
- Depeche Mode - John The Revelator
- Lou Reed - Vicious
- She Wants Revenge - Tear You Apart
- Iggy Pop - The Passenger
- David Bowie - Rebel Rebel
- The Cure - Boys Don't Cry
- Tool - Right In Two